Andrea + Parag tied the knot at the historic Seelbach Hilton in Downtown Louisville in a beautiful intercultural, interfaith ceremony that honored Parag’s Hindu traditions and the reception featured Latin music to honor Andrea’s Ecuadorian culture.
Andrea chose to wear traditional Indian wedding attire, with bridal henna and jewelry to celebrate her husband’s cultural heritage. Two families were joined together, and although the pandemic prevented as many people from attending as they may have liked, they were able to live-stream the ceremony to share with some of Andrea’s family in Ecuador. All the kids in the family got to be part of the ceremony and had so much fun together. Andrea’s sisters and cousins planned a special Bollywood inspired dance for the couple at the reception, and afterwards everyone hit the floor for some Latin dancing!
Scroll to see some of the beautiful details and celebrations from their special, family filled day!
getting ready: the bride
- Venue: The Seelbach Hilton, Louisville KY
- Bridal henna: JessiKay Henna
- Indian wedding attire + jewelry: Sai’s Boutique and Gifts, Indianapolis
- Reception dress and shoes: David’s Bridal
- Photography: Frames + Letters Photography
- Entertainment: DJ Jay
- Officiant: Mera Kathryn Corlett